A Few Brief Tips For A Happier Life
- Limit your news intake to no more than 10-30 minutes a day. Total. That includes news-based humor shows. There's a big difference between being informed and random-reinforcement stimulus rewards.
- Uninstall the social media apps from your phone. Turn off all of the notifications except for actual messages from real friends to you, specifically.
- Install apps on your phone that let you be productive and creative on the go.
- The list of things wrong and unfair in the world is endless. You'll go mad focusing on that. What are the things that make it better?
- Focus on projects that will improve the life of you, your family, and your friends.
- Read books, not tweets.